Tuesday, July 28, 2015

3D character

Sci fy show movie character design

 

3D character detail









Sci fi suit.
Sci fi game disign.










I test all render element.Different detail number test.
The title is facial recognition system in the spaceship.
 
A facial recognition system is a technology capable of identifying or verifying a person from a digital image or a video frame from a video source. There are multiple methods in which facial recognition systems work, but in general, they work by comparing selected facial features from given image with faces within a database. It is also described as a Biometric Artificial Intelligence based application that can uniquely identify a person by analysing patterns based on the person's facial textures and shape.










This is AR glasses concept.
The Cyborg wear AR glasses

smart glasses are wearable computer glasses that add information alongside or to what the wearer sees.[1][2][3] Alternatively smartglasses are sometimes defined as wearable computer glasses that are able to change their optical properties at runtime. Smart sunglasses which are programmed to change tint by electronic means are an example of the latter type of smartglasses.[4] Superimposing information onto a field of view is achieved through an optical head-mounted display (OHMD) or embedded wireless glasses with transparent heads-up display (HUD) or augmented reality (AR) overlay that has the capability of reflecting projected digital images as well as allowing the user to see through it, or see better with it. While early models can perform basic tasks, such as just serve as a front end display for a remote system, as in the case of smartglasses utilizing cellular technology or Wi-Fi, modern smart glasses are effectively wearable computers which can run self-contained mobile apps. Some are handsfree that can communicate with the Internet via natural language voice commands, while other use touch buttons. 





 3dmax 









   Flare is due to the fact that at certain angles, the light will be abnormally refracted, reflected, or diffracted, producing a spot or a distinct radial pattern in the picture. Such beautiful accidents are regarded as technical errors in traditional professional photography, but in Lomographer's eyes, these naughty light is reflected in an analogue camera with a plastic lens, and images with strong light and shadow are produced. Think of a magical shooting technique.
   I use this skill to 3d.I hope you like.
Original 3d model style








I want to express the Angle character in the snow environment.
 She feel the spring coming.Test the 3d model render.
 express the pure spirit.



Render processing.








concept



wireframe




Product character concept



concept painting








concept





I study the Emily model and test reality render.
Render in the keyshot.
About reality  statement.I take a lot of time to study.But not always unreal and like CG.
Astiually the reality statement need the material,texture,shader,lighting,3d model and render
knowledge.soooooo hard.












I creat the CMS system and extend the character design.













I take a lot of time to study the PBR&PBM skill.To express the reality picture.


Drawing




3d max









This is space game concept.











Space game character design






 








Snow environment test









concept





I render test the character GI render



Game NPC character design.
 I hope to express the real live feeling.About the spirit. Even NPC.
Take a lot of time to detail......









 










Test the color.recent spend a lot of time of earn money.............I hope I can creat new model for new concept.



Broderland girl concept painting.Head 3d sculpture.








I creat it for interesting.






















3D character